Thursday, January 31, 2008
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
1) Anna wanted Daddy to play and Daddy wanted to look at a video online.
Anna: Come on Daddy
Daddy: I wanted to look at your video
Anna: Mines gone Daddy come on
2) Mommy and Daddy were making her bed (after washing the sheets) and afterwards as she is looking on. She puts her hands on her hips and says: Much Better!
3) Sitting at dinner one night Anna looks up ever so innocently at her Daddy and said "Daddy you want a tail?" ~ Holding up her ponytail.
Her favorite phrases of the week
I'm done with this.
I'll be back. lol
Her favorite song: Yankee Doodle
Her version goes like this: Yankee doo doo comes town
on his pony ~ macaroni
Yankee doo doo ~ yankee doo doo
girls are handy
For more Tiny Talk go to Mary's blog at Not Before 7
Monday, January 28, 2008
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Tomorrow we have a play date in the morning and in the afternoon we will attempt to complete the bed.
If you have any inexpensive tips for keeping out weeds please let me know!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Friday, January 18, 2008
This is my first week joining in with Show and Tell! I thought I would share with you all something that I hold near and dear to my heart. It is one of the last gifts my brother gave me before he passed away. He bought it in Japan when he was over there with the military.
I use to collect unicorns way back when. Now this is the only one that I still have. The others are probably at my parents house in my old bedroom. This one stays in my kitchen in the window seal and even though she is a little dusty she is well loved.
If you want to see more show and tell items go to Kelli's Place!
They are Isotoner Secret Sole! Super comfy!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
After you check her out come back and tell me what you think!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
I was on the phone earlier today and she was repeating every word I had said.
The other night we were eating dinner and we had the radio on one of the soft rock channels. The Bee Gees came on and her Daddy said " Oh I listened to them when I was little and liked them a lot. Do you like them, Anna?" She cocked her head to listen for a moment and looked at her Daddy and said "NO!" As if that were the craziest question in the world!
Her favorite questions are: What are you doing? and where are you going?
Her favorite sentence: We go outside now! We go watch George my room! We use an umbeLLA.
Today we went to check on my neighbors dog. Her name is Harley and Anna gave her a treat out of her own hand. So this afternoon she said: We go give Lolly a treat!?!
She is a bossy little thing telling her Daddy: Go put your coffee down and play! or I need a break!
Oh and my daughter is obsessed with pooting! She is always saying somebody pooted. This is probably going to get embarrassing one day lol.
For more cute kiddy talk go to NB7!
We can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens us!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Friday, January 11, 2008
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Thanks for letting me vent!!!
* Disclaimer: Thank you Mamacheryl for reminding me that he will also water your plants , furniture and carpet to help them grow! Oh whats that, you say furniture and carpet don't grow well you won't know until you give it a shot, right! My phone is waiting ~ call now!!!
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Tell me what you think! Did we do the right thing? Was it not very Christian of us? What would you do?
Monday, January 07, 2008
A few updates for my regular readers:
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Friday, January 04, 2008
So my year will be the year of weight loss!
1) I will lose at least 50 lbs over the course of the next year. With a total weight loss goal of 100 lbs. Scary, huh. I figure if I break it down into two years it won't be so frightening. If I can do it faster than that great if not thats ok too. As long as I can keep it off and not gain any extra!
2) I will exercise starting at 30 minutes daily at least 5 days a week. Working my way into an hour a day 5-6 days a week.
3) I will start eating healthier: less pasta and starches and more veggies and fruits
4) I will start creating a menu in advance to make #3 easier.
5) I will report weekly on my blog my progress. Including weight loss or God forbid gain and any trials that I have faced over the week. This will help me stay accountable to myself.
If anyone has any tried and true weight loss ideas I would love to hear them!
I will put a picture of me on here soon for the before! I need to get Anna down for her nap first!
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
You dance and sing going through the grocery store and don't think anything of it.
You run around the front yard chasing a laughing 2 year old and can't imagine being any place else.
You go to bed early every night just so you can enjoy snuggling with your little one.
You do things like bake cookies or the dishes with the help of your little person even though you know it will double how long it takes to complete the task.
You miss the days of nursing and snuggling but thrive on the activity of your busy body.
You come to terms with your living room looking like a daycare center 24/7.
Help me out with my list. Tell me what makes you know you are a Mommy!!!
Mucinex works for me!!! A few days before we were to leave for our Christmas trip Anna developed a nasty cough. It sounded like it was well on its way to becoming something serious. A friend of mine recommended the children's Mucinex and after only 2 doses the cough and mucus were ALL gone!!! It was amazing how quickly and efficiently it worked!
While we were on our trip I started developing a cough probably not as bad as Anna's but still very bad. I took Mucinex once a day for 3 days and it was ALL gone! Next time any of us get a cough or just chest congestion that will be the first place we will go!!!
For more Works for me ideas go to Rocks in my Dryer!!!