Saturday, November 22, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
So we know we are going to give her the Jump-o-lene that I mentioned before. That will be her Santa gift. Now we are trying to decide what we are going to give her. Here is what I am thinking and you guys can help me figure it out lol.
1) Tinker Toys - they are aged 3-7 or something and she loves to build with her blocks. I think she would really enjoy them. Maybe not at first but she would definitely be able to grow into it.
2) An inexpensive baby (cause that s all she is asking Santa for!) and then wood blocks.
3) Any other suggestions are welcome! We need to stay around $30.
For more Christmas ideas go to Be Jolly By Golly!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Now if you want to see Anna's room!!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
A friend of mine loves Christmas as much as I do! We have decided to have baking parties for our play dates. We typically get together at least once a week. Now through Christmas we are going to use those play dates to prepare our Holiday treats.
We had our first meeting yesterday. I made truffles and fudge. My friend made butter cookies and peanut brittle. It was much more fun doing it together rather than doing it alone.
Next week I want to start on my specialty of peanut butter balls but I want to try some new ideas too. I am going to start a new carnival over at Be Jolly By Golly. It will start tomorrow, if you are interested in sharing holiday recipes come on over. I will be posting my truffle recipe to get the ball rolling. Oh if you go over there today you can get some great tips for black friday!
Baking holiday treats with a friend works for me! For more great tips go HERE
Monday, November 10, 2008
Y'all don't mind the walls. They are in the process of being repaired!
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Can't you just see how beatiful my Anna would look in that dress! You can enter to win as well. Just go HERE!
I will take donations so that I can order any or all of the dresses HERE ;) I really love the red dress but they don't have Anna's size *sigh!
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Friday, November 07, 2008
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
- Do you have have a place to put it?
- Will it inspire creativity or laughter?
- Would you want to play with it? (Cause we all now we end up playing too!)
For more gift ideas go HERE!