Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Anna is full of words any more. She is more like a parrot than anything.

I was on the phone earlier today and she was repeating every word I had said.

The other night we were eating dinner and we had the radio on one of the soft rock channels. The Bee Gees came on and her Daddy said " Oh I listened to them when I was little and liked them a lot. Do you like them, Anna?" She cocked her head to listen for a moment and looked at her Daddy and said "NO!" As if that were the craziest question in the world!

Her favorite questions are: What are you doing? and where are you going?

Her favorite sentence: We go outside now! We go watch George my room! We use an umbeLLA.

Today we went to check on my neighbors dog. Her name is Harley and Anna gave her a treat out of her own hand. So this afternoon she said: We go give Lolly a treat!?!

She is a bossy little thing telling her Daddy: Go put your coffee down and play! or I need a break!

Oh and my daughter is obsessed with pooting! She is always saying somebody pooted. This is probably going to get embarrassing one day lol.

For more cute kiddy talk go to NB7!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Hope you all had a great Christmas.

    She is getting big so fast - how fun! Sounds like she'd like to be "the boss" :)

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!