I was reading over at Letters to my Daughters and she stated what her year was about and listed out very specific goals. So I thought maybe that would be a good idea for me as well.
So my year will be the year of weight loss!
1) I will lose at least 50 lbs over the course of the next year. With a total weight loss goal of 100 lbs. Scary, huh. I figure if I break it down into two years it won't be so frightening. If I can do it faster than that great if not thats ok too. As long as I can keep it off and not gain any extra!
2) I will exercise starting at 30 minutes daily at least 5 days a week. Working my way into an hour a day 5-6 days a week.
3) I will start eating healthier: less pasta and starches and more veggies and fruits
4) I will start creating a menu in advance to make #3 easier.
5) I will report weekly on my blog my progress. Including weight loss or God forbid gain and any trials that I have faced over the week. This will help me stay accountable to myself.
If anyone has any tried and true weight loss ideas I would love to hear them!
I will put a picture of me on here soon for the before! I need to get Anna down for her nap first!