Easy Chocolate Eclaires!!!
1 box graham crackers
2 small boxes instant french vanilla pudding
3 cups of milk
1 - 16oz cool whip
1 - tub of chocolate icing
1) Mix pudding with milk; Fold in cool whip.
2) Layer bottom of large pan or deep square bowl with crackers
3) Layer pudding mixture, then another layer of crackers and pudding (approximately 3 layers of each. Finish off with crackers on top.)
4) Spread cake icing on top of crackers. (You can add icing on each layer of crackers if you prefer more chocolate. You can also use a different flavor of icing if you would like!)
5) Refrigerate over night so crackers will soften.
Thanks for entering and good luck!!!