Friday, January 18, 2008

Introducing!

My new best friends!!! My MIL has loved these slippers for many, many years. In fact it is one of her Christmas presents every year. So this year I decided that I would beg for her hand me downs lol. However, seeing as she is one of the best MIL's a girl could ever ask for she was kind enough to give me one of her new pairs; she was given 2 pair this year instead of just one. Now I see why she loves them so, they are the most comfortable slippers I have ever had the pleasure of putting on my feet. I am not even going to tell you about me wearing them to run to the grocery store to pick up something real fast. If I did my MIL might take them back because that is just not done. But lets just say they are comfortable enough to wear out just because you "forgot" they were slippers and you weren't supposed to wear them.

They are Isotoner Secret Sole! Super comfy!

2 comments:

  1. Those look so comfortable. I might have to look for a pair of those. I also have a mother in law who is one of my closest frineds. Those are hard to come by from what I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I would be wearing those "out" all the time! :D

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!