Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Works for me Wednesday


Mucinex works for me!!! A few days before we were to leave for our Christmas trip Anna developed a nasty cough. It sounded like it was well on its way to becoming something serious. A friend of mine recommended the children's Mucinex and after only 2 doses the cough and mucus were ALL gone!!! It was amazing how quickly and efficiently it worked!





While we were on our trip I started developing a cough probably not as bad as Anna's but still very bad. I took Mucinex once a day for 3 days and it was ALL gone! Next time any of us get a cough or just chest congestion that will be the first place we will go!!!

For more Works for me ideas go to Rocks in my Dryer!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. Both my husband and I have been suffering for a couple of weeks from bad coughs. I'll have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard many good things about adult mucinex but nothing about the mini melts. Ady is FINALLY over a 4 week cough but it took lots of vapor rub, vaporizer, OTC cough syrup and a trip to the DR to take care of it. Next time I will go straight for the mini melts and see how it does. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:50 PM

    I haven't tried the mini-melts but I recently bought the kids cough syrup and was very pleased! Thanks for spreading the word about a great brand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to try some of this. We have all had horrible coughs for weeks now -- even after antibiotics. Maybe this will be on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!