Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Random Thoughts

We had a lovely visit with my in-laws over the weekend. Here is Anna reading them a bedtime story. Friday night we had our party. Saturday my hubby had to work so we just did a little shopping and went to lunch. We left Pop at the house and he slaved in our back yard to try and get everything cleaned up back there. I can't tell you how much we appreciate your help Pop! Saturday afternoon we took Anna to the park and had some speghetti for dinner. Sunday was church day and the saddest day for Pop and Yia Yia because that is they day they have to say good-bye. They miss Anna so much when they are away from her and Anna misses them too. I am sure we will see them again in a few weeks give or take a week. Don't expect a party next time you guys lol.


I went and voted this morning. I felt it was my duty since so many women in the past had to go through a lot to get the right for us to vote. Don't forget to go vote if today is your day!

Anna is finally feeling better. Her nose was a little runny in the morning but other than that she is good. I will be glad when she is 100% again. It is hard watching her feel bad. I would much rather me be sick than her.

Tomorrow is my orientation for our First Place class. I am very excited! I still have a few things to do to get ready for it but I should be ready to go by tomorrow night.

Well, I need to go get some laundry going and work on my class stuff. Have a good Super Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!