Sunday, February 10, 2008

Love Lifted Me!

I love going to church. We have a variety of people that go there and they are all wonderful in their own way. Some are entertaining, some are just down right funny and others are loving and kind. Even though it is a pretty small church it lifts my spirits to go. There is laughter and teasing and a lot of joy. It is very much like a family! I am sure that there are numerous people there going through a hard time but they put it all aside for the day. I feel loved and needed when we are at church. Starting this First Place class I am getting to know even more people that I have only exchanged pleasantries with. It is very nice and very rewarding!

I don't know why I am sharing this. I guess I just wish that everyone had a place like that to go to when they need their spirits lifted or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!