Wednesday, February 06, 2008

First Place Orientation!

We started our class tonight! It was a lot of information to pass out and try to explain. The truth about it is that the only way to learn it is by doing it, so teaching it was pretty hard. I just gave a few examples and covered the basics. We had 9 people there! I was really shocked I expected 6 maybe 7 but I am hoping next week we will even get a few more. Everyone hated the weighing part and didn't want to do a before picture. They did it though, well, most of them did. Next week we will start the actual Bible Study part of it and we will see how everything went for this week. Everyone is very excited and I think it will be great having a group of us doing it together. Being encouraged and understood is great.

Unusual Fact: One of the ladies told me that she heard somewhere that every pound you lose is 3 lbs off of your knees.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your class went so well. Keep up the good work. You will feel rewarded for it!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!