Sunday, February 03, 2008

All about me Meme!

I was tagged by Marla.

Here's how you play: once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 4 random facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end choose 4 people to be tagged; list their names and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "you're it!" and to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so that I can go read your blog answers.

  1. One of my most embarrassing moments: I was about 14 years old and went to the state fair. I decided to go through one of the fun houses and didn't think about the cake walk at the end of it. When I got there I was so scared to go up it that I would not let go of the rail and step on. The worker ended up smacking my hands to make me release the bar. At the same time all of this was going on one of the more popular boys from my school came walking by and watched the whole horrible display!
  2. For 3 months I had to carry around a sack of flour dressed like a baby with a baby head on it for Teacher Cadet in High School. I named him Jessie after my granddad that I never knew. If I accidentally forgot him home I would log into my records that he was home with his Uncle Harry. Who was our dog lol.
  3. I was in theater in my 11th and 12th grade years. I did everything from play a horrible lounge singer that couldn't carry a tune in a bucket to Clara for the Nutcracker. Not the dancing version just the acting one.
  4. Since the others are all about high school I will continue on with that train of thought. My senior year I was the mascot 2 times. Our mascot was a Bulldog. The first time was AWESOME!!! It was for a pep rally and I was playing a guitar and running around dancing. It was so much fun and I did so good no one knew it was me. Cause in real life I can't dance at all unless I have been drinking. The second time was for a game. This time was horrible. It was an away game and we (the football team) ROCKED!!! GO DOGS! Anyway, we kicked butt and the whole thing with our bulldog was that he would do push ups for every point scored. I was in pretty good shape but I couldn't do push ups. So I decided that The Bulldog had to do something so I did jumping jacks lol. This was the game that we seriously KICKED BUTT. I think we scored upwards to 60 points that game. Every time we got a touch down here I would go again. It was hot as all get out in that costume and every time I would do a jumping jack the dog head would bounce up and the more I had to do the higher it seemed to bounce lol. It was awful!! I slept great that night lol.

So now you know what a goofball I was and if I am honest I still am lol. I am not going to tag anyone but if you want to play along let me know & I will give you some linky love and come check it out.

1 comment:

  1. That's a cool mascot story.

    Now I want to be one...

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!