Friday, February 01, 2008

Lighten Up Friday

As of last week I had lost 5 lbs. I was down to a number that I hadn't seen in a very long time. This week I got on the scale and it said I had lost another pound. That was until this morning. This morning I weighed in and I had gained that pound plus another one back. I am going to say it is water retention because it is, you know, that TIME. Hopefully by middle of next week I will be back down again.

Well I don't really have time for more I have to do more for the party while Anna is napping. Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. My husband's pattern for weight loss is to lose, then gain a little back, then lose even more. It's funny how it works. I think you're doing a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:14 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!