Friday, February 15, 2008

Lighten Up Friday

OK, so I have succeeded in totally confusing myself lol. Between weighing in for my class on Wednesday and doing this on Friday I don't know if I am coming or going lol. I think that I will start doing this on Thursday so that I can have them together. So I don't know how much weight I have lost this week but my total to date is 8 lbs. I can't wait until I get to the 10 lb mark lol.

Anyway, overall everything is going pretty good. With the structure of my diet it is easier for me to keep myself in check. I have splurged here and there like last night I was naughty. I guess if I keep it in small doses it will be ok. We will have a party when I get to the 10 lbs!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! 8 pounds feels good, doesn't it? You are on a roll. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!