Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cookies and pumpkins

What a crazy week! I have been running around like a chicken all week. Until today that is. Today I had friends over and we baked cookies. Oh man they are SO good. I will give you guys the recipe. Actually I might send you over to Be Jolly By Golly for them lol. Anyway, we let the girls play hard and then we had pizza and cookies and then went out and carved our pumpkin. Well, I pretty much did it while chatting with my friend and watching the girls play. It was the best morning I have had all week. I also sold a car seat on Craigslist! Yippee!!!
Well, I am going to go munch on some cookies and post them over at BJBG!!! Go over and get and if you try them let me know!!!
*A preview ~ The recipe will go up tomorrow at BJBG!

Of course, after I do that I need to clean my living room it looks like a tornado (or maybe just 2 little girls happy to be together again) came through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!