Friday, October 10, 2008

Making Chores Fun Again!

Anna is full of life and energy. She loves doing anything as long as we do it together. We washed the car this morning and she kept going on and on about how much fun she was having. It was absolutely adorable. To bad we lose that feeling as we get older. Life would much easier if we could just enjoy doing things for the sole purpose of doing it with someone we love. I would like to recapture a little of that. I would like to stop focusing on needs and realize that just because we NEED to do the dishes it isn't so bad. I have my daughter do them with me and it goes by pretty fast and we have fun doing it. Therefore, weather I need to or want to shouldn't matter. Life is to short to sweat the small stuff, right? My mission for the next week is to see which mundane chore can become the newest highlight of my day.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice that Anna can motivate you and make the chores happy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tagged you if you wanna play stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!