Monday, October 13, 2008

Must Be Santa Monday


Here are a few things that I would love Santa to bring Anna!The top is a jump-o-lene! Anna loves to jump and I think it would be perfect for those cooler days or hotter days when we aren't able to spend a lot of time outside!



This of course is a kids camera. Anna loves taking pictures. I would love to be able to encourage that without risking my camera!


If anyone has ever used either of these items or something similar I would love to hear your feedback!


2 comments:

  1. I got my 4 yr old this:
    http://www.overstock.com/Electronics...6/product.html
    for Christmas. I found them on clearance at CVS for like $7.00! They sell online for over $50!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the camera idea. So awesome, especially since it really is pretty risky to let a little one like that use a real, expensive camera! And that way they're still getting to use a real camera and take real pictures. The jump-o-lene is pretty cool, too!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!