Friday, October 17, 2008

Preparations for a yard sale

Tomorrow morning I am having a yard sale. I am dreading the early morning but at the same time I am hoping for a great turn out. I have collected items from throughout the house and still have more to gather. Anna has been sick for most of the week so today has been the only day I have had to make preparations. Chris is going to get us some tables from the church so that I can set up everything on them but then I have to decide how to place the clothes I am selling. I also have to figure out how to sneak some of Anna's things out there lol.

Well, I need to get back to it while Anna is sleeping. Wish me luck! If you have any good pricing ideas for any of this stuff let me know. Or creative ways to make a yard sale a success I would love to hear that as well.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great yard sale. I haven't had one in so long, so I have no advice, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out at my yardsale that people love to look through piles and tubs of clothing...the stuff hanging up didn't sell... the stuff in piles sold like hot cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I lived there, I would come buy your stuff! I love yardsales.

    BTW, I have the meme of yours on my to-do list. It's just been one of those weeks. Been a little sick so haven't had lots of energy. Hopefully I'll get to it next week.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!