Monday, October 20, 2008

My shopping for the week!

Food Lion (WIC)
Milk
Egg
Cheese
Juice
Saved $12.93

Food Lion

Cube Steak

Chicken Breast (on the bone) $.99 a lb

Hi-C (a splurge for Anna)

Fritos & Cheetos (2 for $4)

Orange Juice

Zesta Crackers (BOGO Free)

Total Spent: $17.43

Total Savings w/ MVP card: $9.46

Kroger

Pasta

Brown Gravy

Tomato Sauce

Diced Tomatoes

Speghetti Sauce

4 cans Chili beans

Beef

Turkey Sandwich meat

Peas and sauted veggies (Green Giant) They were on sale and I had a coupon! $.50 each

Cottonelle (4 pack) They were on sale and I had a coupon! They cost $.49

Goldfish

Butter

Bacon (B1G1 Free)

Laundry Detergent

Total Spent: $26.45

Coupon Savings: $1.50

Kroger Card Savings: $9.37

These items were given to us from a friend at church!

Oh and I got trash bags at the dollar store. I still have around $2.00 left!

Now what I have here is nothing compared to some of the pros I have seen on-line but hey it is a great place to start! If you have any favorite places to find coupons I would love to know!

You can go HERE if you want to see what I am going to do with all of this!

1 comment:

  1. Great savings! I think by planning out the menu like you do you can do some real savings. That always helps me out, too.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!