Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun-filled weekend!

Filled is the operative word there! It was crazy busy but we enjoyed it. Friday night was the calmest night. Saturday we woke up and got ready for a birthday party. Anna was so very excited! It was for one of her friends and she picked out the present. She was also excited about singing "Happy Birthday". She seriously LOVES that song!
After that we headed home and grabbed a short nap. It was short because we wanted to go to the Bamboo Farm for a Fall Festival. We got there later than we hoped for and it was already starting to close down. Anna got a balloon though and that made her a happy girl.
Then later I left Anna and Chris to go out for a girls night. We were going to play cards but didn't have enough people. We ended up watching a scary movie instead. That was fun lol no seriously! I was spooked and a little freaked out. Especially when Dustin the 13 year old boy decided to scare me half to death during the movie. It was Saw 1 apparently the 5th one is either coming out or already out. It was a good movie though. It kept you thinking and on the edge of your seat. Of course, I woke up at 4 and all could see was a horse head. I did come up with a good Sunday School lesson at that time before I went back to sleep. I got up at 7:30 and wrote it all out. I might share it with you guys tomorrow if I can find time. Sunday was church as usual and we had Choir practice as 4. By the time we got home had lunch and got Anna down for a nap it was time to go again!
I have a lot of work to do this week. Between the Carnival Friday and company coming I will be a busy - busy girl!!!
Oh, for those that live near me guess what comes on tomorrow!!! The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!!! Don't miss it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:27 AM

    I am sorry we missed the Bamboo Farm... I totally forgot it was last weekend!!! time is really getting away from me this month. Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the Saw movies. I hate disturbing movies. I do like scary ones, just not gross.

    I watched Charlie Brown. I still love it.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!