Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rain ~ Rain

Well my yard sale didn't happen. I woke up at 5:30 this morning because I was afraid I wouldn't hear the alarm clock. So I got up and got dressed. I went outside and it was raining. I climbed back in the bed completely dressed and slept until I woke up to Anna climbing over me lol that was at 7:15. Now I have all of our yard sale stuff still in the living room and no idea when I will be able to try again. I think the bigger items I will just put on Craigs list and see what I can come up with. I can't have a sale next weekend because we have a birthday party to attend at 10 am. Then the next weekend is Halloween and we will have company.
Then I got up and made some yummy homemade biscuits.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't get to have your sale. Mayb someone will buy them off of Craigs list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like some biscuits! So sorry about your yard sale!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your yard sale didn't work out! September is the end of yard sale season here, 'cause it starts raining and practically doesn't stop until April or May!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!