Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday


So Anna is a chatter box! She is 3 and sometimes she sounds like she is 13.

Her latest and greatest phrases are:

I think so. (pause) maybe!
maybe so. (pause) probably!

Can you tell she likes to pause for effect!

Before nap time she says:

"Wait, Mommy I want to hide." So she will run and "hide" on the bed. Where I will have to "find" her. Ahh, the games we play.

Somewhere along the way we have gone from Mommy all the time to rotating between Mommy, Mama or Mom. I don't know where she picked mom up but she typically uses that when she is trying to get my attention.
I have been so busy unfortunately I can't remember any specific conversations. I just wanted to get these few things down so I wouldn't forget. It amazes me what a big girl she is turning into!

For more Tiny Talk go HERE.

4 comments:

  1. That's funny.

    Jadyn and Liana have both come up with putting a long Ummmmmmm before they answer some questions. Like, what did you do in school today?

    Ummmmmm, played with pends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my four year old does those pauses too...oh the drama, it starts young, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Candace for leaving me a comment after my "first" ever contribution to Menu Plan Mondays. I really appreciate that you took the time to visit my blog. It is so great to share with other Moms out there. Your blogs look great! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I love the "hide and seek" in her bed. That is such a special memory maker!

    Love that picture!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!