Saturday, November 24, 2007

This and That

I missed my 200th post! I was hoping to do something profound or at least exciting lol. I guess I will have to pretend I am doing it later. I can't believe I have been blogging long enough to do 200 posts!

Anywho, in other news, we decided to stay an extra night because we are having so much fun. We are helping decorate for Christmas and all of that fun stuff. We went to see a horse for the second time this week. I thought Anna would be terrified of him but she loves him. Today she even kissed him. I was worried though cause she wasn't watching what she was doing when she was rubbing him and she about poked his eye out twice yikes. He didn't seem to mind though. He liked the smell of her. He kept trying to sniff at her lol and then he kept trying to bite my boobs! The things we endure for our children! Let me run I think I am missing out on all the fun. I hope y'all have had a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!