Sunday, November 18, 2007

I've been tagged!

I was tagged for this meme by two people so I thought I better do it lol. First a Fantastical Mediocrity got me and then Cheeky Attitude hit me.

Rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.




  1. I like to watch soap operas. I am currently addicted to Young and the Restless. So I watch it while Anna is napping.

  2. If I am home alone I tend to sleep on the couch or now I sleep with Anna so I don't have to sleep alone.

  3. I floss my teeth watching tv.

  4. I got to watch my daughter when I was pregnant grab her umbilical chord and release when she realized she wasn't getting enough oxygen.

  5. I like to play my music loud. It doesn't matter if it is country, rock, Christmas music or classical. I like it LOUD!

  6. I like to sit in the floor. I have to because of Anna but I really like to hang out in the floor.

  7. I sleep twisted up like a curly pretzel. My legs are on the side and my upper body is on my stomach and my arms are curled up under me. Don't know how or why I started sleeping that way and everyone says it looks uncomfortable. However, I can't go to sleep unless I am like that.

Anna is calling me so I will have to tag people later. If you want to play along leave me a link and I will come check you out and put your link on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!