Friday, November 09, 2007

Our first Casualty

So today we had our first casualty or perhaps fatality of the potty wars. Anna was sitting on the potty and I was chatting with Yia Yia. Anna of course had to talk to Yia Yia so I gave her the phone and said don't drop it in the potty. So she sits there and she talks and kisses at Yia Yia. She then starts hugging the phone which is one of the cutest things ever. Just as I was about to remind her not to drop the phone in the toilet it slipped right out of her hands. I had to go fishing in the potty. Can I hear ya say woo hoo. What a fun day we are having first we have our first poop accident (joy joy) and then this. Luckily I had my phone that I lost for a long time put in a safe place and I can use it for now. Hopefully once the phone dries out maybe it will be ok. If not I think I have insurance on it. Ah the joys of potty training!

If anyone reading this has any fun potty war stories I would love to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. Ben put Chris's work cell phone case in the potty a couple months ago. I dried it out before Chris found out... and I've never told him. The best part? There was some pee in the potty at the time.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!