Sunday, November 18, 2007

Funny Stories

I just wanted to share a few funny stories. I haven't blogged in a few days cause we were getting ready to travel and then traveling lol. So I have been storing them up and I am about to bust to get them out.

The other night I was talking to Chris. It was after Anna had gone to bed. I was telling him about a friend of ours that has a son and he was sick. She was worried about him since he had a fever of 100.5. I hope someone else can hear what I am about to say because it really happened without me knowing. I said "so she called the doctor and the doctor said". Now I don't know if y'all figured out what is so funny about that comment but my hubby informed me that I need to read more adult books for a while. That line is almost straight out of 5 Little Monkeys. I didn't even realize it.

I tend to watch Rachel Ray through the week on regular TV. It came on the other day and Anna got all excited. She said "ohh cook - shes cookin" . We had to sit on the edge of the couch and watch all of Rachel Ray. This is the kid that doesn't like TV much at all. It was the episode Teri Hatcher and her daughter were on. When they came out and all three were together she said "cute, Mommy, they cute".

This morning I was getting Anna ready so we have her hair in pigtails and I put on a little white shirt with flowers across the top. (I am sure I will have pictures later.) She looked in the mirror and pointed at herself and said "cuute"! It was hysterical.

Doesn't she sound just adorable or should I say "cute"!

1 comment:

  1. She sounds like magic. I almost fell over the other day when Ben pointed to my Anna and said, "Cute Baby."

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!