Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

I just thought I would share with you all that the Grinch comes on tomorrow night! That would be Wednesday, Nov. 28th. This is only the bestest Christmas Cartoon created you can just ask my hubby! Don't tell anyone but he still giggles like a child when he watches this show. So tune in to ABC tomorrow night at 8:30 and giggle like a child and forget all of the trials of adulthood!

Merry Grinchmas everyone!


Oh yeah and if you are reading this tonight (Tuesday) Charlie Brown's Christmas is coming on at 8:00 also on ABC!

1 comment:

  1. I like Picture A!

    Hi! I just came across your site tonight. Just wanted to let you know about my blog - I host a new giveaway every Monday! Come check it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!