- The first thing I had to do was get her to pee pee in the potty for the first time because we couldn't seem to make that happen. So I started letting her run around without a diaper and didn't have any luck except a few puddles in the carpet! Then I thought well she usually goes after sleeping so after her nap (with a diaper) I stripped her and sat her on the potty and finally we scored! She got her choice of Halloween candy!
- After she realized she got chocolate for pee peeing we were golden! Well except for pooping we had a few accidents but thanks to the good Lord she hates mess! So once she felt that a few times she was ready to give it a go on the potty. She cried and begged to get off and always says she is cold right before but we had success!
- Our next obsticle was the fact she didn't like using strange pottys and by strange I mean any potty besides her own. A few accidents while out and about seem to have curred her of her fear. Now she even goes at restaurants! (without the potty ring!)
- We had a few casualties - my phone got dropped in the potty, candy got dropped or eaten by the dog.
- Now our last few obsticles are weaning her from needing a reward for pee peeing and pooping in the potty and also, wetting the bed at night. As long as we don't give her anything to drink after 7 we usually do great at night so hopefully we will be good on that front soon. The needing chocolate well we all want chocolate and rewards so I don't how we will cross that one lol.
Thanks for joining me on my journey! I will try to stop posting about it so much lol! What are you tackling today? To see more go here!
PS if you have time how about voting in my poll over on the side for my Christmas card!