Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Potty Training Update:

We had 2 consecutive days of no accidents woo hoo! Today however, we had our play date and she wet her pants while we were there. I knew she had to go and I should have made her go sit on the potty but she gets so stressed using a different potty so I just let it go. Now she is napping and she wouldn't go before she laid down so I figure she will wake up wet but we will see. All in all it is going pretty good. Much better than I thought would go.
Update for the update lol:
She did not wet her pants while napping! She has done great all afternoon. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! My son always seemed to have accidents when we were engaged in a fun activity (playing with friends, story time at the library, etc.) I realized that he was having such a good time he would either not notice or ignore the fact that he had to go. It takes a lot of coaxing to pry a kid away from the fun to make him visit the potty, but it's worth not having to leave early because of the mess!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!