Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday!

I haven't done this in a while and thought I would join back in. Anna is a little talker these days. She loves talking on the phone and will even have a conversation with someone else or by herself on it lol.


The other day we were leaving the beach and she wanted her "lips" on. I forgot her lip gloss at home and I just said well maybe Yia Yia has them why don't you call her and see. She got the cell phone (a non working one) and opened it up and punched buttons. She got a pretend Yia Yia on the phone and it went a little something like this:


  • Yia Yia hey what you doin?
  • ~pause~
  • Yeah we are at the beach.
  • ~pause~
  • no, we go home now.
  • ~pause~
  • Yia Yia do you have my lips at your house?
  • ~pause~
  • oooohhhh. ok I will get them later.
  • ~pause~
  • ok. Thank you. Talk to you later.
  • ~pause~
  • bye!


I promise there wasn't anyone else on the other end of that phone. But she sounded like there was. Chris was with me that day and he was cracked up!


The other night we were on our way home from church and she was having a total melt down. There are two houses under construction down from our house. Everytime we go by them Anna says Mommy are they working? I will either say yes or no and if it is no she says Oh they are at their Mommy's house? Well we went by the houses when she was having her melt down. In the middle of her wailing she said Mommy, working?


I don't know if I have told you all but Anna is my keeper. Any time we get in the car she asks me: Mommy you got your phone? Mommy you got your keys? If by some chance I do forget something she says Well Mommy GO GET IT! Even if we are 30 minutes away she thinks I should GO GET IT. I'd be so lost without her!


For more great Tiny Talk go to NB7!

2 comments:

  1. My God, she's adorable. You can't make that stuff up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, can I borrow her? I am constantly forgetting things!!!

    How cute is that phone conversation...with a perfect imitation of a real conversation.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!