Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday at the Aquarium

Last week on vacation we decided to go to the Aquarium. We just happened to pick the day that several schools were having field trips there. I think one of the guards said over the course of the day they were going to have 25 buses. So although we had a great time it was awfully loud and crowded. Anna enjoyed most of it but her favorites were the sting rays. She thought they smiled and waved at her. In my Wordless Wednesday below you will see the sting ray, a sawfish shark and jelly fish. I think most of the people looking at them think the two top pics are sting rays. The face on the sawfish shark cracks me up.. I have never seen anything like it. Here are a few more of my favorite pictures from the aquarium.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!