Thursday, May 01, 2008

Mmm Mmmmm Good!

We went to pick more strawberries today. We are going to take these on our trip. I asked the ladies how to preserve them the longest and they told me to make sure they can breath and that you don't wash them before you put them in the fridge. Apparently they enjoy sitting in their dirt so much that they will stay fresh longer that way. I thought I would pass these tips on to you all. So remember dirty breathable strawberries are the way to go!

Anna felt that the strawberries needed a model!
And she does make them look even yummier, right? Here they are standing alone!
Mmmmmmm, if only I didn't mind those pesky little seeds!
Anna doesn't mind them and she is demonstrating how yummy they really are! You can tell by the droopy eyes that they are just oh so good!
She wanted to make sure I was getting this with the camera!
She ate every morsel of the thing. Well except for the leaves but she did
get some of the yucky stem stuff. Whatever the technical name for it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!