Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yay ME!!!

Michie over at Seeking Imperfections has given me an award! I feel honored to receive such a wonderful award. I would give you a thank you speech but lets face it that would get all sappy and make everyone cry lol. Instead how about I share the joy with a few blogs that I just LUV to read! I will start out with my dearest bloggy friend Cheryl! Over at Red Pens and Diapers. I love reading her blog to see what her and her family are up too. Over the course of a year I feel like I actually know her.

Next I would like to give it to Reynie over at God, Do You Hear This Southern Girl Rambling? Reynie is a super sweet lady that makes sure to comment over here for me all the time. She also has numerous crafts going over at her house that I like to check up on!

Last but certainly not least is Shawn over at Between the Lines. She is an amazing example of an honest mommy writer. She isn't afraid to tell you how she really feels. She needs some love cause she is going to be re-entering the work force after being home with her twin girls for I think almost 2 years.

How about running over to see these girls and offer them a little LUV!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks -- you're so sweet and kind. We could use a little love today ... 2 is driving me crazy!!!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's sweet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so deserve this award! All the love you give to your family and your church (that Sunday School class is lucky to have you--can you come help us??) Congrats to you!

    And also, a big thanks for passing the love! I will share it forward as well!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!