Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thank you Cheryl

& Cheyrl's Mom & Dad!!! Today I got to meet Cheryl's Mom and Dad. It was way cool. As her Mom said there are actually real people on the other side of the computer. They brought me this beautiful plant. Isn't it georgeous? I love the colors. Cheryl's Mom assured me that it is what Cheryl would have liked. Thank you all for the beautiful flowers! I will hang it on my back porch and think of Cheryl everytime I see it. Thank you Cheryl's Mom and Dad for taking the time to bring it to me and the trouble of finding my house. I am sorry I didn't find out your names lol. Although, I am sure you are used to being Cheryl's Mom and Dad! Anyway, thanks again and I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!



1 comment:

  1. She's right. I would have loved it, too. :) Their names are John and Kathy, by the way. It just seemed silly for them to be in your town and not say hi.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!