Thursday, April 10, 2008

Beach Bums!

I have had a super busy week! Tuesday was Chuck E Cheese which was formerly *Showbiz Pizza starring Billy Bobs. Wednesday we went to the Bamboo Farm to join our friends Lori and Brooks and today was the best day of all until tomorrow ;) We went to the beach again but this time with LOTS of friends. We had roughly 10 children there and 6 ladies there. It was so much fun. We flew kites, well one the other one was possessed I swear. We played in the sand and soaked up the sun (to much) and most of the kids played in the freezing cold water. Anna didn't want anything to do with the freezing cold water. We had a picnic lunch and tons of laughs. It was the perfect day!

* The answer to Trivia Tuesday!




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day! I look forward to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day! I wish the beach was closer to me. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!