Friday, April 04, 2008

Hair styles

Lets talk hair! I am getting my hair cut in the next few days YAY! I am so tired of my hair. It is to long and to heavy and to hot! I want to go shorter but I can't go to short because hubby would hate it. I know, I know I shouldn't let him dictate my hair and I don't! If I did it would be past my butt! However, I don't want to go so short that he cringes any time he sees me. (Love ya babe!) So having said all that I do want to go a little shorter and I am considering putting in some layers or bangs or something. My MIL thinks I should do a wedge cut but I just don't know what to do. I am open to suggestions. I will try almost anything once after all it will grow back. So what should a girl with a round face and chubby cheeks do to her hair for some fun!

The Queen of Dirty Laundry has an Advice Forum every Friday. If you like to dole out advice or need advice head over to her place!

4 comments:

  1. I just got my curly hair cut short this week. I don't know if I like it or not. I will email you some pics later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would be cute with a bob cut with layers angled toward your face and some sideswept bangs I bet. I have a similar cut (last week) with some asymmetry (stacked and shorter in the back) for some "sass". Best thing is ask your hair dresser for suggestions. They're the experts! Good Luck. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first visit to your blog, so I am not suer how much you really want MY opinion on your hair!! But I have a *Round face* and I think the hair cut decribed above sounds cute!! The side-swept bangs will help with the cheeky factor!!! I think shorter hair is sassier & makes you look more well groomed!!

    HI.....by the way, followed you over from karen @ a musing blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same dilemma a few months ago and ended up going shorter than I at first intended.

    I tried out one of those free sites online where you can download a picture of yourself and then try on different hairstyles.

    I can't find the site right now, but try beautyriot.com. I'll e-mail you if I find the other.

    Good luck - I can't wait to see what you decide!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!