- Spinach Dip
- Throw up dip lol Sorry don't know the correct name - Velveeta cheese, beef and salsa
- I am torn between going down to the Mellow Mushroom and getting pizza or
- Homemade Chicken Salad or I guess I could do both (thoughts?)
- Diced up tomatoes and cucumbers, carrots and other fresh veggies (maybe, I have to run this by Chris. I don't know if they want healthy or junky lol)
- For dessert I am going to make Dirt Dessert in a beach sand pall
2 (8 oz.) cream cheese
2 (3 oz.) instant vanilla pudding
3 c. milk
2(16 oz.) Cool Whip
2 tsp. vanilla
1 lg. pkg. Oreo cookies
Gummy worms (optional)
Cream sugar and cream cheese. Beat milk, pudding and vanilla until thick, then add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in Cool Whip. Grind Oreo cookies in blender.
Layer Oreo mixture and creamy mixture, hiding gummy worms in flower pot, ending with cookie mixture on top. Chill overnight. Put flowers into "dirt" and surprise your guests when you serve your centerpiece for dessert! Makes enough for 2 pots.
Or I could scratch the pizza and chicken salad and have Chris grill Hamburgers and hot dogs and have potato salad, chips and maybe some baked beans. Hmmm, I am liking the sound of that. Actually what I may do is have him grill the burgers and dogs and I will make chicken salad. Then the guys can have some of each or have a variety to pick from. What are your thoughts? Do you have any other ideas? Please share them if you do!!!