Thursday, July 26, 2007

It was a long night!

Last night Anna stayed up late to see her Daddy. When she does this she doesn't go to sleep as fast and she is always up early. On top of that the crazy dogs were up and down all not long. Not both of them just Buddy! I am so sleepy I am going to be counting down the hours until nap time! Anywho, such is life right.
While I was watching Anna play with her Daddy I was sitting there thinking of the first few weeks of my marriage. The day I moved into the apartment with my hubby was an exciting day. We didn't really have a honeymoon so we moved in the day after our wedding. It felt so WEIRD to be all alone with him lol. We had moved to a new city so it was just us. I remember all of the hope and excitement that I felt as we started out on our new journey together. Not everything turned out like we expected and we have had our troubles. Including me just having to ride around the neighborhood early on cause I was so mad I couldn't even talk to him. Don't ask me what I was that angry about because I really don't remember lol. The point is that 11 years ago I couldn't imagine how wonderful it would be watching the man I love playing with our daughter. I couldn't imagine loving him more than I did back then. The truth is that I do love him more. I love him more because he forgives me when I screw up, he hangs around even when I drive him nuts (which I know I do). I love him more because of how well he knows me. I honestly think he knows me better than I know myself. Unfortunately, he can't say the same thing about me. I am not nearly as observant and intuitive as he is.
So the long night and early morning were worth it. I know that my sacrifice was worth it because it made both my hubby and my daughter so very happy. However, tonight I will sleep!!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!