Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Monday!

We had a super busy weekend. It was a lot of fun but boy was it exhausting. You can read the details over at Anna's blog. We really did have a great time. Today we have been doing laundry and all of that fun stuff you have to do when you return from a trip. We get the pleasure of washing the dogs this afternoon. We came back and they were all smelly again! Anna is napping right now. So I am enjoying the silence. I never really understood the statement "Silence is Golden" until we had Anna. You love the sound of chatter and laughter but sometimes your ears just need a break lol. Of course you all know I wouldn't trade a second of it for anything! So my hubby has his finals tonight and tomorrow night and then we have 2 whole weeks with no classes woo hoo!!! I don't have any profound wisdom to share today I just wanted to check in and reconnect with the bloggy world. Oh well my silence is over. Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!