Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday!

I was reading over at Not Before 7 yesterday and I told my secret that I am not doing a baby book for Anna that I am using her blog as an internet book. I print the pages and keep them in a notebook. It is easier for me since I have to share the information with family and friends anyway. I also have the worst handwriting ever so doing it this way ensures that years from now we will all now what I was saying lol. I guess it is the lazy way out but hey it works for me and at least everything is getting documented.

For more great tips go to Rocks in my Dryer.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a brilliant idea! What a special gift for a special girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is a great idea and will make a very special baby book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:51 PM

    What a great idea! Even though I have baby books for all four of my kids, this will be a great way for them to create their own scrapbooks. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!