Friday, July 13, 2007

Shake it up!?!

Do you ever feel like you should shake up your life a little bit? Do something different to see if you can make things better. I feel like I am at one of those crossroads where I can make a choice to change things. I just don't feel at all certain what it is I need to do lol. I wish sometimes that our lives were all mapped out for us so that we could see exactly where we are going and how we need to get there. Yes, I know that would take out some of the fun but when you are in the place that I am it would be so much easier! Please tell me that I am not the only one that feels this way!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been behind in my blogs recently and have finally been catching up on your blog and let me tell you, you are not along. I always want to shake up my life and I am always reading books on my life's purpose, etc etc...your husband sounds like he knows what he was meant to do though, good for him.......me- I have no idea! How did the menu plan go with the food you were given......I'm very interested in this.and look forward to your updates......but know you are not alone with these feelings and I think we are all entitled to a pity party every now and then.......the trick is not to let it go on to long!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!