Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Unconditional Love!

Have you ever experienced that moment when you know that you are your childs EVERYTHING!?! That is an amazing moment, isn't it. Last night I put Anna down and plopped down at the computer to do a little blogging/and reading of other blogs. About an hour later she woke up crying and I went in to see if perhaps it was just a bad dream. She was awake so I climbed in with her (I am so glad she is in a big girl bed). She curled up next to me as close as she could get and when she felt me moving to get up she sat up. She then laid her head on my chest and curled her little tiny precious arm right around my neck! I stayed for a while just basking in the moment. Of course there have been other times that I have felt the incredible love of my daughter but this one just seemed so innocent and so pure I had to share!

1 comment:

Y'all come back now ya here!