I left my camera in my mother-in-laws car and I feel lost. What am I going to do without it. I am sure I will see them in 2 or 3 weeks but come on we all know that is a long time to go without a camera with an adorable little girl in the house. What am I going to do?
Since I can't share pictures I will tell you some of the funny things she is saying these days.
- Let's not talk about that/it. (From something she is in trouble for or how to do something; If she isn't interested tht is what she says.)
- You are not sposed to do that! (She loves informing people when they do something silly, that they are not supposed to do that but it sounds so cute when she says it.)
- She told her Pop "Don't getfor I need a biscuit tomorrow!" I love the way she says forget. It is totally backwards and adorable.
- "What?" with her hand tossed in the air to emphasis it.
- Her favorite question is still "Where are we going now?)
- She propped her pillows up and started snoring. She peeked up and said "I like casey". (Sorry Casey it was too cute not to share.)