Friday, January 16, 2009

Weight Friday!



So this week I haven't done exceptionally well. It has been so cold most of our playdates have been inside. I haven't done very much exercising. However, I have lost 1.5 pounds. I guess maybe I have done something right. I tried to do a fairly healthy menu and I haven't had much junk. I did make some sweet tea but I make myself have a cup of water before I can have the tea. Next week I will try to do better but I think it is going to be cold again. I will just have to make my menu healthy and stay away from the sweet tea!

What about you? Have you had any successes or failures? Do you have any tips?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:36 PM

    You go, girl! 1.5 pounds is great. I try so hard, and many weeks the scale doesn't move at all. I lost 1 entire pound this week, and am happy with that. I'm making cookies tonight though (why do I do this to myself?) - I hope I can control myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Don't resent only 1.5 pounds. My hubby and I are trying to lose weight as well and are continually changing our diet to include more natural, un processed and healthier options. If I can lose a pound at least a week, or every few weeks, I'll meet my goal eventually and probably do a better job keeping it off.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!