Thursday, January 01, 2009

Good Bye 2008!

2008 is over. I have to say I am not disappointed to see it go. Odd years seem to be better for me for whatever reason lol. Here is a review of my 2008 in pictures!
January - At the park!
February - Climbing the tree (Still one of her favorite things to do)

March - Dying Easter eggs

April - Working at the car wash!
May - Our trip to the zoo with friends!

June - Fun at the beach!


July - Swimming Lessons

August - 3rd Birthday photo shoot!

September - Kicking her hills up!

October - Pumpkin fun with Daddy!

November - Playing so hard she crashed! (That NEVER happens)

December - fun at the park with friends!




2 comments:

  1. I love the year in review in pictures! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:40 PM

    the year in review in pictures is such a great idea! She is adorable. :)
    My favorite is the zoo picture, she looks like she is having a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!