Thursday, January 08, 2009

Sucked in!

A few of the young ladies at my church were gushing several weeks ago about a book series out. After listening for weeks about how wonderful, romantic and intriguing these books were I decided that my life could not go on unless I read them. Do you know what series I am talking about? If something else pops in your mind, do share I might need to read it too lol. Anyway back to the books! It is the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer.

It is four books that are so entertaining and yes intriguing that I ended up reading all 4 books in a matter of a few weeks. In fact, I am embarrassed to say that I am rereading them lol. I can't even help myself. Stephenie Meyer must be one of the greatest writers ever. I found myself sitting on the edge of the seat anxious to see what was going to happen next. It is a story that involves vampires and love and tons of excitement. It was actually written for teenagers, I believe, which is probably why it is such a smooth easy read. I won't tell you all about it but I would encourage you to run out and buy all 4 of them. I had to wait 3 or 4 days in between the last 2 and I thought I was going to burst not knowing what happened.
Edite to add: Apparently this was Stephenie Meyer's frst published book. First completed book, can I say WOW! Stephenie you ROCK!

Honey, if you read this the movie would make a great Valentine's Day present. I believe it is coming out Feb. 14th.

By the way: This was not paid for by anyone. I just wanted to share with y'all a set of books that I love!

PS: Stephenie Meyer if you read this I had to borrow the books I would love my own copy!!! Oh and one for a giveaway would be great too! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:40 AM

    I have heard SO MUCH about this series - I'm going to have to read Twilight. My middle school daughter said everyone there is reading it too, but from what I've read I'm not sure I want her reading it yet (she's 11) - what do you think?
    I'd love to have you join me in sharing a childhood memory today at my place - come visit!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!