Anna is getting very entertaining with the way she is putting things together. I hope you get a good laugh!
- Walking through a store, Anna goes to the bra section: She said "Mommy, brog for my boobies" as she is saying this she is covering her boobies and pointing at one of the largest bras I had ever seen lol.
- We have a large bridge that we have to go over sometimes. Coming over it a few weeks ago she says: "Mommy on the bridge" I said "yes baby we are on the bridge" She said "Mommy, I know that!" Can't you just hear the eyes rolling!
- She tells me "Not funny"!
- Our doggie passed away this past week. I tried to explain that he went to heaven to be with Jesus so she said "OH, he's at church!"
- She also said walking out the door "Bye Buddy" She stopped and thought about. Realized that he wasn't here any longer and stomped her foot and went "Oh, man!"
- Watching the Dancing with the Stars show she said about one of the dancers (I will not mention his name because I really like him) "Mommy, He's pulling poopy out!" I don't know what made her think this unless it was because he was wearing tux with tails.
Hope you enjoyed our Tiny Talk! Go to NB7 for more Tiny Talk Tuesday!