I never realized how much I depended on the camera to capture moments that I don't want to forget. Since I don't have it I thought I would put it down in words here.
- Anna and Daddy playing the Atari. Sitting close together so Daddy could help with the joy stick!
- Anna sitting on the back door step with her arm wrapped around her baby watching the rain come down.
- Anna putting a blanket over poor KO when he gets cold.
- Anna playing excitedly with her friends at the park.
- Anna in her swim suit.
- Anna in her new tennis shoes.
- Anna's little clothes hanging on the line. I don't know why but it just looks so cute and I have to get a picture of it.
- Anna's first taste of Peeps. (She didn't like them it was to funny!)
- Anna pushing her baby in our swing on the back porch.
I am sure there have been more in my almost 2 weeks of missed moments but these are the ones that stand out the most. Oh and I need a video of Anna playing in the sheets while they hang on the line. She loves to run in and out of them. I am sure I will have the opportunity to get most of them again but still...