Tuesday, March 04, 2008

So Many Missed Moments!

I never realized how much I depended on the camera to capture moments that I don't want to forget. Since I don't have it I thought I would put it down in words here.

  • Anna and Daddy playing the Atari. Sitting close together so Daddy could help with the joy stick!
  • Anna sitting on the back door step with her arm wrapped around her baby watching the rain come down.
  • Anna putting a blanket over poor KO when he gets cold.
  • Anna playing excitedly with her friends at the park.
  • Anna in her swim suit.
  • Anna in her new tennis shoes.
  • Anna's little clothes hanging on the line. I don't know why but it just looks so cute and I have to get a picture of it.
  • Anna's first taste of Peeps. (She didn't like them it was to funny!)
  • Anna pushing her baby in our swing on the back porch.


I am sure there have been more in my almost 2 weeks of missed moments but these are the ones that stand out the most. Oh and I need a video of Anna playing in the sheets while they hang on the line. She loves to run in and out of them. I am sure I will have the opportunity to get most of them again but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!