Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I woke up early this morning for several reasons. One being my neighbors missing cat found his way into my backyard. He was making such a fuss it woke me up. So I called the neighbor and left a message but I didn't go get him because he runs from me. After laying in bed for about 30 minutes I decided I would get up because I have a ton of things to do this morning before church.
  • I had to get an art project together for the kids!
  • I had to study my Sunday School lesson.
  • I had to get Anna's Easter basket out!
  • I need to get myself ready.
  • Gather everything for Anna to get ready.
  • We are going to stop and get doughnuts for the kiddos.
  • I would like to run into Target or Wally world and get some stones. If I had studied my lesson ahead of time it had a great idea about giving the kids stones as a reminder that Jesus can do anything. So if we have time I would like to do that. I might just go throw some clothes on and run up to walmart right now. Of course if I do that I will wake my mother-in-law up. Sorry Lynn, if I did that!

That is all I can think of at the moment that I needed to do.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for sending Your son to die on the cross for me! I try to remind myself daily that I am worthy and loved by You. Help me to understand the true meaning of Easter and the sacrifice you and your son made for me! Help me to portray that to my kids in Sunday School and every other day of the year to everyone I meet. Be with our choir this morning Lord as we sing your praises. Help us to sound pleasing to the ear so that everyone will listen to the words and not to mistakes. Bring people into our church that need to hear your word and just open their hearts and minds. I pray that you will help my family have a nice day honoring you! Help us to bond and laugh and love even more than usual! I am truly blessed by you with the family I have. I realize that every day. Thank you so much for providing for our needs and some of our wants. I pray that you will help me give back to you and love you as you deserve. Please forgive me for all of my sins Lord! My sins that caused your son so much pain so very long ago. Help me to learn from my mistakes and move forward. Thank you for assuring me that all I have to do is ask for forgiveness and I will receive it. Lord I want to pray for my First Place class today. Today will be a time for families getting together and eating yummy but not so healthy foods. Help us to keep it under control and enjoy enough to make us happy but not be gluten's lol. I pray that you will be with my inlaws on their trip home and help them to stay safe! I pray all of this in your name ~ Jesus! Amen

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter day! Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!