Monday, March 03, 2008

The Great Outdoors!

Anna and I are making new friends at the park and at church. We are attempting to start up a little play group. So we met this morning, just accidentally running into a woman I had met just a few weeks ago. The kids had so much fun and I have to say it was great to be with other women. It was really good for me. I think sometimes I forget that it is important to socialize with other adults. We are going to do this on a regular basis. We are even talking about taking a trip to the zoo!

Have I told you all how much Anna likes it outside? If I haven't mentioned it she LOVES being outside. We spend at least 75% of our day in the great outdoors. Today it consisted of hanging out a load of laundry, then going to the park for 2 hours. Coming home taking in the laundry and putting out another load. After getting that done we had lunch and a gloriously long 2 hour nap!!! After nap the first thing she says is she wants to go back to the park. Instead of going to the park we go outside in the back yard where I did my Bible Study for the day. Well, I mean I tried to do my Bible Study lol Anna had other ideas she wanted to play ball. We played ball and ran around and looked up at the clouds. We attempted to see things in the clouds although Anna wasn't really cooperating. I saw a dog playing and a rhinoceros too. Then we played some more and took in the clothes.

We made homemade baked french fries and hamburgers for dinner but Anna didn't want it. She ate a few fries and a few bites of her hamburger then she decided she wanted a salad. She ate her salad and was a happy girl!

Don't forget to drink your 8 cups of water today!!!

1 comment:

  1. um, can I have Anna's leftover hamburger and fries???

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!