Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We are off again!

Tomorrow we are heading off to the in-laws. Then Friday we are heading off to Myrtle Beach! YAY!!! I can't wait. Apparently we are staying in a condo that has a dock outside the window. So Anna can look out and see the water and the boats! She is going to LOVE that!

Tomorrow we will leave around lunch time so that she can nap most of the way there. Friday we will leave there after lunch so hopefully she will sleep most of the way to Myrtle Beach. The best part of the whole trip - are you ready? Saturday night my sis-in-law and I will get to have a girls night out while MIL and Anna have a girls night in woo hoo! I don't know what we will do but it will be nice getting out after dark lol.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I will check in next week probably Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!